Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

Autumnal Inspiration

This week I have been putting together a collection of designs which are all inspired by the autumnal leaves and seed pods I have noticed while riding out around the country lanes and woods in my Parish.

I was a little indecisive as to what colourway to use as I wanted to keep my designs fresh and contemporary so I have used two different colourways. I have really enjoyed putting this little collection together and can see these designs being applied to a range of different products and surfaces 

Anyway here they are and please let me know what you think of them.


COLOURWAY 1
Leaves and Seeds
Leaves 1
Star Pod

Leaves 2


Poppy Seed Stripe


COLOURWAY 2
Leaves and Seeds Brights
Leaves 1  Brights
Star Pod Brights
Leaves 2 Brights
Poppy Seed Stripe Brights

 Chloe x

1 comment:

  1. Love the leaves designs in particular - the bright ones for cards and wrapping paper as well as fabrics, but the autumnal Leaves 1 is my sort of pattern for a dress fabric.

    ReplyDelete