Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

To the end of a great Module and Merry Christmas

Hello Sorry I have not posted in a while I have been very busy working and I am happy to say I am now a proud graduate of The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design Module 2!  I cannot wait to start Module 3 in the new year! Whoop Whoop!. Alongside participating in the course I also have been working on tweaking my website which should be up and running in the new year. I will keep you posted as to when it is ready!


I have also entered the Tigerprint Christmas competition, these are the designs which I submitted:





This weekend just gone I went away to Krakow in Poland. It has been a long life ambition of mine go to Poland as I am half Polish and it was great to see my heritage. I went with my parents and my boyfriend and had an amazing time. Very inspiring. I have been a lot more aware of typography styles since completing module 2 of ABSPD course and found lots of different styles around Krakow. Here are some of my photo's from the trip.







Chandelier made for rock crystals in the salt mine. 





Beautiful Tiles in the entrance of our apartment 




Little pigeons trying to warm up by the air vents in the main square they made me chuckle.

Really loved how the snow enhanced the text


Merry Christmas everybody I hope you have a lovely time over the festive period and here's to a successful 2013 full of more designing and creativity!  

Chloe xxx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the competition, Chloe!

    And what a fruitful trip that was from the point of view of pattern inspiration - enjoyed looking at your photos, especially the 8th from the bottom, wondering what they are?

    Can't find a 'follow' button but will add you to my blog list so that I can see when you have a new post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I can see you enjoy your trip to Poland ^3^ and and took a lot of inspirational pics!!!
    Have a merry christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete