Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Competitions Entered

Ideal Home Show Competition


Hello all I hope you are all well!

As of lately I have entered a few design competitions. I have not been to lucky winner but wanted to share with you my entries anyways.

The Ideal Home Show collaborated with Wallpapered.com and set a competition to win your design being produced as a wallpaper.

I am happy to say that a fellow ABSPD graduate Wendy Kendal was the winner with here beautiful design "Petite Street"

Congratulation's to Wendy and to the other finalists your designs were all lovely!




This was my entry which, even though I did not get selected as a finalist, I am very happy with it



_

Sock it to Me Competition

Another competition I recently entered was to design a sock for SOCKITTOME 


I really enjoyed this brief, it was great fun! This was my design:



You can also see what other fellow designers conjured up on Jennie Whitham's blog  sock feature. The winner will be announced on the 22nd March. Fingers crossed !


No comments:

Post a Comment