Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

New bits and bobs

Hi all, I have been quietly busy since my last post entering and few competitions and exploring different techniques. Lately I have want to broaden my portfolio and demonstrate how adaptable my design handwriting can be. So I have been playing around with water colours and creating designs which would not necessarily associate with my typical style.





Kleenex Competition

I entered the Kleenex Competition and followed the brief inspired by Ikat designs. I really enjoyed creating this design and event though I did not get shortlisted into the top 10, I am really happy with the pattern I created.


Watercolours and Butterflies

As I have mentioned I have been exploring different methods and processes here is one of the designs I have been playing around with textures and watercolours. 




My next post will be about the forthcoming PIN HOP which I am participating in with many other fantastic designers as part of the 'find new designers' group! at the end of May. You can see everyones pins of their own work so far on pinterest here



Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment