Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

Pin Hop June 2013



Hi All,

So this month there will be an exciting event in the world of surface pattern design! The Pin Hop.


The 4 Themes:  
Urban metropolis: Urban, Industrial  Landscape / Mapping / Contour Lines / Mixed Drawn Imagery
Optical day: Bauhaus  / 1920′s 1960′s 1970′s Mixed/ Chevron and Striped/Paisley/Grids/Optical illusions
Historical adornment:Victoriana / Devore Velvets / Scroll Work / Rococo
Midnight garden: Over-sized Flower Heads /Inky colors/Watercolour Backgrounds / Bleeding / Flooded Ink





I have chosen Midnight garden and this is my moodboard I have created for it. 


How it works is that on the weekend of the 15th June me and many other talented designers will pin our main design on the Find New Designers Pin Hop Board  from our individual boards you can click on the design we have created and this will then connect you to our blogs where you can see the rest of designs we have made to compliment the main one. This will be a very fun event to participate in and I cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with. 


I hope to see you on here this weekeend!

No comments:

Post a Comment